A mí, la reina de las estúpidas, me había pegado feo, porque me había enamorado de una persona con el corazón en silla de ruedas.
Una Lacra Fosforecente- Chubasco

24/11/10

Can you feel me when I think about youWith every breath I take, every minute, don't matter what I do, my world is an empty place like I’ve been wondering the dessert, for a thousand days, don't know if its a mirage, but I always see your faceI'm missing you so much, help rush me outa it now. A day without you is like a year without rain. I need you by my side, don't know how else to find but a day without you is like a year without rain. The stars are burning, I hear your voice in my mind, can't you hear me calling? My heart is yearning like the ocean is running dryCatch me I'm fallingIt's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet, won't you save me? It’s gonna be in my Sume when you get back to ME.

No hay comentarios: