Let's have some fun
this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride
on your disco stick
I wanna kiss you
but if i do
then I might miss you,
it's complicated and stupid
got my ass squeezed by sexy Cupid
guess he wants to play
wants to play
a love game.
Hold me and love me
just wanna touch you for a minute
maybe three seconds is enought
for my heart to quit it
this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride
on your disco stick
I wanna kiss you
but if i do
then I might miss you,
it's complicated and stupid
got my ass squeezed by sexy Cupid
guess he wants to play
wants to play
a love game.
Hold me and love me
just wanna touch you for a minute
maybe three seconds is enought
for my heart to quit it
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario